SEO Link Juice - The Genuine Link Hub
SEO link juice value of a hyperlink passes to a particular webpage. For example, we have sites A and B if site A has more links than site B then site A can work good in the search engine as thinking of ranking factor. It is not an optimized website link hierarchy.
SEO link juice has a strong bonding with good links and + sign instruct the page value boost
If you have a question about what is link juice then these are the links that are on a website that can be internal or outbound links that are from your website to another website.
Where SEO Link juice apply:
- Web pages that have a high PageRank. Also known as PR which depends upon page authority.
- Web pages that have relatively few outbound links. Don't make to many links where you don't have a relation to the content.
- Web pages that appear high in SERPs. Google sees it as a bundle for a website that is satisfying my above statement.
- Web pages that have user-generated content with their own relational information mean content-oriented links.
- Web pages that have content relevant to your site. But few not all you want to link. It should be only important with a minimum of 2 and can be up to 5. You can add more if you have need it.
- Web pages that are popular with social media audiences. Combine them in a list. It can be under category or label.
Where SEO Link juice doesn't apply:
- Getting links from unranked sites with no content. You can do this if you found that someone is having a new website or blog then you can link to their content. Because of Google's trust in your work on your domain or author of the content.
- Web pages Participating in Phishing link. Have you seen the spammy domain like no value or misguiding the child from their study.
- Web pages with irrelevant content. For example, the car is not related to the motorcycle. Even it is used for traveling.
- Web pages that are not indexed in search. Don't confuse with new good domains. I am explaining in a different way for your understanding.
- Web pages that have a "nofollow" link to your site. Use NO Follow as it is where I did it bold. it is a single word.
- Web pages that have a lot of links. For example, ad links or site-wide links that are on the footer or on the sidebar. Only avoid it for too many links on the landing page. Don't confuse with the labels or categories on the site those are not for the help of users for easy navigation.