6 Reason For No Indexing in Google
Why your website is not on Google or might you are getting less ranking. I am giving you the reasons behind it.
1. Robots.txt File Exclusion
- Never add your URL after Disallow: /
- Same for the Directory that you want to show on Google.
2. NoIndex inclusion to content
- Never add noindex to content that you want to show on Google.
- NoIndex is helpful only where you want to crawl the URL but not to include in any search engine.
Note: Disallow: /URL ,Disallow: /Directory is not recommended for all website indexing.
3. Content Freshness
- If your content too fresh for crawler it will take time to understand.
- Don't make any wrong changs due to this reason.
- If you don't have then try to get from trusted sites and relevant with your website.
- Don't get from poor sites that do not have values for their users.
- Wait if Google search console is crawling your website and keep patience.
- Don't submit the site when it is under construction.
6. Poor User Experience
- The content that does not meat the user's expectation has no value in search.
- Google notices the time spent on your website and then give you ranking.
Moreover, now Google is stick with publishers. So do your effort, so that your website look unique.
Like and Share